Gina graduated from the University of Alabama at Birmingham where she was a member of the Golden Girl Dance Team and graduated with a master's degree in exercise physiology. Gina was a member of the CFL’s professional football cheerleading “Splash” team in 1995. She has been teaching dance for 23 years and is best known for her expertise in children’s dance programs and her ability to get her babies to grow in confidence and “shine” on the big stage. Gina truly appreciates the opportunity to teach children and pass along her love of dance to future generations. She has been married to the love of her life, Brady, for 21 years and is most proud of their 16 year old son, Brock
Class Resources & Policies
Reminders from Ms. Gina
1)Please take your child to the restroom each week before class.
2) Please write your child’s name in their ballet shoes, tap shoes, dance bag, etc
3) We will have Parent Watch Nights throughout the year. Please send any pictures to Kim@ecdance.com to use for our newsletter, website, social media, etc.
4) Please wear your class uniform each week to class. No t shirts or shorts!
Class uniforms can be purchased at the store or email Gina@ecdance.com.
5) Water bottles are welcome!!! (Water only please)
6) Take the tie strings out of your student’s tap shoes and replace them with elastic (some tap shoe brands already come with the elastic sewn in). This will help everyone be able to slip on their own shoes and I will not have to re-tie shoes during class.
7) Tie elastic in ballet shoes (tie in knot so it will not come undone). Then cut off the excess. This will ensure that I do not have to tie shoes during class.
8) Please wear socks or tights to class.. When feet are hot, shoes do not want to go on easily.
9) If school is cancelled or closed for any reason, dance class will also be cancelled for that day.
Reminders from the Dance Office
1) Bills are due the 1st of the month. Accounts not paid in full by the 10th of each month will be charged a late fee.
2) Tuition will be charged August-May. A costume deposit of $100 will be charged to your account in October. The remaining balance will be charged in January. (Average cost is $150 for 2 costumes plus any accessories needed).
3) Please read your bill each month as important notes may be written in the reminder section.
4) If you have any questions about your bill, contact our office at 205-824-9466 or email us at Gina@ecdance.com
5) If you need to order merchandise, you can visit our website at ECdance.com or call the office at 205-824-9466.
6) You can also visit our website at ECdance.com to keep up to date on upcoming events, class information, dance calendar, etc.
Thanks for following these tips! I am looking forward to a great year! :) Gina
Ms. Gina Dance Calendar: (tentative dates)
Sept 24-26th: Wild About Dance dress up day
Oct. 24th,29th-30th: Halloween Party (Parent Watch Night)
Oct. 31st: No Class!! Have fun trick or treating!
Nov. 13th-14th, 19th: Team Spirit dress up day
Nov. 20th-23rd: Closed Thanksgiving
Dec. 17-19th: Christmas Party (tentative)(Parent Watch Night)
Dec. 20th-Jan. 4th: Closed Christmas Holidays
Jan.21st: Closed Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Feb. 11th-13th: Valentine Party and Prince/Princess dress up
Mar. 18th-20th: Wacky Tacky dress up day (Parent Watch Night)
Mar. 25-29th: Closed Spring Break
April 22-24th: PJ dress up day
May 2nd: Dress Rehearsal (tentative)
May 3rd: Showcase (tentative)
May 13-15th: End of Year Party